We welcome your interest in seeking admission for your child at Scofield Christian School. We look forward to meeting with you concerning your child’s academic future.
Our application process is rolling. Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after the application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $125 must be submitted with each application.
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account . Then log into your account and Create a New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. Your application will include the following:
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
1. All new students entering 4K through 6th grade will be tested.
2. The application and test results will be referred to the admissions committee for review.
3. After the application has been reviewed by the admissions committee, a family interview will be conducted.
4. After a family interview, families will be notified regarding the status of official acceptance.
5. Registration fee is paid.
6. Upon acceptance, Enrollment Contract and FACTS agreement are submitted.
• Preschool students must be three, four or five years by September 1st.
• In order to be eligible to enroll in first grade, students must be six years by September 1st.
• Three and four year old students must be potty trained.
• Parents are required to read, agree, sign and support the school’s doctrinal and philosophy statements demonstrating their support of Christian education.
• At least one parent in the household must genuinely acknowledge a personal relationship with Christ through the process of a family interview.
• The student needs to reflect a sincere desire to work and learn, and be willing to accept the Scofield Christian School philosophy.
• A student’s acceptance at any grade level is determined by academic records, entrance testing results, principal and teacher recommendation forms, and interview data.
• No student shall be admitted who:
- has a history of emotional or disciplinary problems, or
- has a severe learning difference for which our program is not staffed.